National Top 25 Transportation GC is searching for an experienced Chief Estimator for their DC, Maryland, and Virginia operations.
You will be responsible for leading the estimating team on some of the largest and most prestigious projects in the U.S.
This is a great opportunity to join an excellent construction firm at a high level of responsibility to estimate some of the largest bridge, heavy highway, and port projects in the country. Typical projects are in the range of $50 Million to $1 Billion.
You do not have to currently live in the Reston area, but you must be willing to commute to the office on a daily basis or relocate within commuting distance. Reasonable relocation expenses will be paid.
- For at least the last 5 years you must have been a full time Estimator working for a GC on design/build, and hard bid, bridge, highway, and marine construction projects.
- You must have experience estimating projects in excess of $50M on a regular basis.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience working for a heavy highway GC on D.O.T. highway & bridge, or marine construction projects (ports) is required.
- Experience working for an owner, Engineering firm, or consulting firm will not be considered.
- Experience with HCSS software is essential.
- A 4 year construction related degree is preferred.
- Applicants must be able to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Compensation: $130K-$175K /year depending on qualifications.
- Full health care benefits, bonus, 401K, vacation, etc.
Synergy Professionals does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, age, religion, marital status, disability, or any other protected characteristic.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY: Apply
keywords: Virginia, Maryland, Washington D.C.,construction jobs, Reston, VA, Dulles, VA, Reston, VA, Herndon, VA, Chantilly, VA, Falls Church, Arlington, Bethesda, Centreville, Leesburg, , Chief Estimator, Senior Estimator, Chief Estimator, VA, DC, MD, heavy civil, highway, bridge, civil structures, dams, bridges, marine work, levees, structures, P3, Public private partnership, preconstruction manager, cable stayed, bascule, segmental, HCSS, Estimate, dam, roadway, highway, DOT, Mid-Atlantic, Southeastern U.S. D.O.T., GAdot, Vdot, Fdot, NCDOT, SCDOT, mddot, mdot, cadot, cdot,txdot, Dulles, VA Estimator, Senior Estimator, Chief Estimator, Florida, Tampa, FL, Central Florida heavy civil, highway, bridge, civil structures, tunnels, grading, drainage, P3, Public private partnership, preconstruction manager, cable stayed, bascule, segmental, HCSS, Estimate, dam, roadway, highway, DOT, D.O.T., GAdot, Vdot, Fdot, FLDOT, VADOT, TNDOT, ALDOT, codot, Idot, Ildot, mddot, mdot, cadot, codot, txdot, 230207-CEST,