National Top 10 heavy civil General Contractor is searching for experienced highway and/or bridge senior and mid-level estimators for their Southeast Division. Opportunities are available in Atlanta, GA, Raleigh, NC, and Reston, VA.
- You will work as a member of the estimating team on some of the largest and most prestigious projects in the U.S.
- You will be responsible for estimating various aspects of heavy highway and marine projects. These may include the earthwork, underground utilities, grading, base, paving, bridge, related structures, or marine (ports) and other civil work.
- On some projects you may be the lead estimator for the entire project, on others you will assist another Sr. Estimator who is leading that estimate.
Very little travel required. You will be home every night.
- You must currently live in the Atlanta, Raleigh, or Reston, VA area or be willing to move to one of these locations. Reasonable relocation expenses will be paid.
This is a great opportunity to join an excellent construction firm working on the largest heavy civil projects in the country. Typical projects are in the range of $50 Million to $1 Billion.
- You must have worked for a GC, or earthwork/site contractor on civil projects in excess of $10M.
- A minimum of 2 years working for a heavy civil GC or site /earthwork contractor is required.
- For at least the last year you must have been a full time Estimator estimating DOT highway, bridge, or marine (port) projects.
Experience with HCSS software is required.
Compensation: $80K- $130K / year depending on qualifications.
Full health care benefits, bonus, 401K, vacation, etc.
Synergy Professionals does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, age, religion, marital status, disability, or any other protected characteristic.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY: Apply
Keywords construction jobs, Estimator, Senior Estimator, Chief Estimator, Raleigh, NC, Durham, NC, Cary, NC, Reston, VA, Washington, D.C., Alexandria, VA, Virginia, DC, North Carolina, Southeast U.S., Georgia, Atlanta, Florida, Orlando, Miami, Charlotte, Richmond, Nashville, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Wilmington, Jacksonville, Tampa, heavy civil, highway, bridge, civil structures, tunnels, underground utilities, earthwork, grading, drainage, piping, paving and base, dams, bridges, marine work, levees, earthwork, grading, excavation, mass excavation, concrete paving, structures, P3, Public private partnership, preconstruction manager, cable stayed, bascule, segmental, HCSS, Estimate, dam, roadway, highway, DOT, D.O.T., GAdot, Vdot, Fdot, cdot, Idot, Ildot, mddot, mdot, cadot, cdot,txdot, Ncdot, SCDOT, VAdot, Vdot, Gdot, Fdot, Estimator, Senior Estimator, Chief Estimator, Florida, Georgia, Atlanta Tampa, FL, Central Florida heavy civil, highway, bridge, civil structures, tunnels, grading, drainage, Georgia, Atlanta P3, Public private partnership, preconstruction manager, cable stayed, bascule, segmental, HCSS, Estimate, dam, roadway, highway, DOT, D.O.T., GAdot, Vdot, Fdot, FLDOT, VADOT, TNDOT, ALDOT, codot, Idot, Ildot, mddot, mdot, cadot, codot, txdot, 230207-EST,
Comments are closed