Highly Respected General Contractor in Hampton Roads is searching for a dedicated Quality Control Manager for a large heavy civil project in the local area.
- A minimum of 8-10 years of experience in construction quality control on federal construction projects with either USACE OR NAVFAC.
- Establish, implement and maintain the Three Phases of Control for heavy civil construction projects. Conduct preparatory, initial and follow-up meetings and inspections.
- Create, update and maintain the project submittal log, provide written daily QC reports, lead and document QC meetings, Identify, create, submit RFI’s.
- Coordinate and document the testing and commissioning of building systems. Document and distribute pre-punch lists, punch lists and the completion of these lists.
- Marine construction experience such as piers, wharfs and/or bulkheads is required. Projects should be over $25M.
- 4-year construction, engineering or architecture related degree is required.
Salary range: $110K-$140, complete benefit package to include healthcare. You do not have to be local. Housing/Travel package will be offered to the selected candidate.
Synergy Professionals does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, age, religion, marital status, disability, or any other protected characteristic. We encourage veterans, minorities, women, and persons with disabilities, to apply.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY: Apply